If you personally identify with our five core values, then we believe you will be an excellent fit for the culture at Legend Seeds. We invite you to read on and learn more about our culture or to click the “job openings” button below to explore what we have available to take your career to the next level with Legend Seeds.
WHAT DO OUR PRODUCTS DO?
WHAT VALUE DO THEY DELIVER?
We provide high yielding, consistent producing, top quality products that give our customers more profit potential than they can get anywhere else.
WHAT DO WE STRIVE FOR?
WHO ARE WE HELPING?
We help our dealers, help their growers …
HOW DO WE TREAT EACH OTHER?
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU FIT IN HERE?
• All staff, dealers, and growers are treated with respect
• Open to understanding another person’s point of view
• Our individual backgrounds are combined to bring strength, dedication, and knowledge to help our dealers and growers achieve success
• We are structured for local support for the dealer’s and grower’s success
• Consistent and fair, always doing what is right in our actions
• Remain honest and true to our word
• Positioned for growth of our marketing share
• Continued development of individuals and teams, growing together
• Industry leaders with the latest thoughts and technologies
• Solutions-based approach to overcome challenges large and small
WHAT IS OUR UNIQUE ABILITY AND NICHE?
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE AND PASSION?
Our core focus is to be the #1 choice for your acre.
Why Legend? Here's what our staff have to say!
"For me it is truly that we are an independent seed company with a staff that are second to none in terms of their passion to do their job right with the customer being the first priority."
Steven Resler, Agronomy Manager
"Most definitely the people . We are not just co-workers and our dealers are not just customers. We truly treat each other like family and everyone genuinely cares for one and other."
Stacy Nuzum-Jenkins, Executive Coordinator
"We really are committed to bringing our customers the best in genetics, service and value. Maintaining our independence has allowed us to filter out and select the best options for those we serve and has given us the flexibility to meet the changing demands of our customers, but most importantly we have the people with the experience and the heart to do it. "
Maria Harvey, Legend Account Manager
Learn more about Legend and connect with our employees on LinkedIn
PreferredOne Transparency in Coverage:
Follow this link to access machine-readable files (MRFs) that are made available in response to federal Transparency in Coverage rules. The MRFs contain pricing information about covered items and services, and are formatted to allow third parties to access and analyze the data.